Commercial Real Estate Financing Up to $100 Million
For most businesses, real estate is a major investment and valuable capital asset. It can take a significant amount of cash to purchase your first commercial property. Fortunately, Creideas Capital can help. Whether you need investment or owner-occupied real estate, we have both recourse and non-recourse options available.
Our conventional commercial real estate financing options are available for almost any type of stabilized investment or owner-occupied property. We can provide loans for small and large projects ranging from multiunit residences to industrial buildings. This is the most common way for businesses to finance their real estate purchases, renovations and refinances.
Other Financing Programs
In addition to our conventional mortgages, we offer several special programs for organizations in unique situations. These are some of our most popular:
- SBA Loans: We work with the SBA to provide superior rates and terms. These are available for owner-occupied properties up to $5 million.
- HUD and FHA Loans: Under the HUD and FHA’s program, we can offer competitive financing on residential, healthcare and similar property types. These have full amortization and low rates.
- Hard Money and Bridge Financing: These short-term loans are great for fast-moving projects. Bridge loans help when you need to secure longer-term financing but can’t wait.
- Equity and Mezzanine Lending: We work with high net-worth capital sources to offer tailored lending solutions. This option is great for high-value properties.
- International Loans: Are you working on a project overseas? We can help in the European and Eurasian markets.
- CMBS Financing: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are mortgages bundled into a trust and securitized. They offer low rates and better terms.
- Construction Funding: If you have a large construction project, we may be able to help you pay for it. This option is available for high-value projects with principles experienced with equity.
Contact Creideas Capital today to learn more about our commercial real estate financing. We are happy to help you get started.